Who's on Coz in June?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gdenny:
Do you know how hard it was to sit there for a day and a half and not second that nomination. :wink: Hey Mikki and David are gonna be on the boat on the 23rd too. Casa Denis, 23rd, 7:30 sounds good to me.

23rd sounds good to us too :) . What is survey tape though? :D

Allright!!!
We will be at Casa Denis for some dinner and margaritas!

It is vacation, there are night dives to be had, and many significant others don't understand all the fun we have here on ScubaBoard!...SO..if somebody can't make it..no big deal!
However, I will be there.

Casa Denis is easy to find. Someone else may have the street address, but just go to the main plaza/pedestrian mall, and Its about a block and a quarter up the street on the right.

Survey tape is that non-sticky, flagging tape that surveyors use to tie on stakes, on the corners of a lot or building site. Usually comes in bright orange or pink. Sometimes available in a more attractive blue :)
In May, the silly Scubaboarders tied some to their hats or wrists, or what-have-you, in order to be identified by other SB'rs.
The locals simply ID'd us as idiots!
We probably don't need it because we will either see each other on the boat, or be sitting at a big table with extra seats!

:wink: After a few more confirmations, I will make a list of SB names so we have some reference of whos who down there!

Moodiejeff:
Alright! We'll be diving with you then. :eyebrow:

My girlfriend and I will be there June 20-27th. Diving the 21st-26th with Blue XT~Sea (and hoping to get an afternoon dive in on the 20th) :crafty:

Haven't decided on the hotel yet... Caribe Blu or Presidente are our 2 favorites (and the only 2 we've stayed at). Prices are obviously on each end of the spectrum but we like these 2 for the decent shore diving. Presidente's shore diving is better but Caribe Blu's isn't that far behind.

Yo Moodie !
I will be there from the 25th of June to the 2nd of July. Staying at the Barracuda Hotel. I am not into fancy hotels. All I do is sleep and shower there anyway. Diving all day and evening, (4 dives a day). Partying at night. What's the point of paying for a fancy hotel ? Barracuda has suited me just fine for 5 years in a row.

Good Viz,
George :thumb:

Scuba-Rican:
Yo Moodie !
I will be there from the 25th of June to the 2nd of July. Staying at the Barracuda Hotel. I am not into fancy hotels. All I do is sleep and shower there anyway. Diving all day and evening, (4 dives a day). Partying at night. What's the point of paying for a fancy hotel ? Barracuda has suited me just fine for 5 years in a row.
To each his own.

I've been to the Barracuda... 'nuff said

Scuba-Rican:
...(4 dives a day). Partying at night...

"What's the point of paying for a fancy hotel?"

Because not everyone does what you do .

It looks like the following group will be in Coz at the same time.
Casa Denis at 7:30 on June 23rd?

gdenny 18-25 BXTS/ Casa Mexicana / Bay Area, CA
Moodiejeff 20-27 BXTS/ Presidente / Chicago
Mikkilj 20-27 BXTS/ Casa Mexicana / Houston
O'Malley 18-25 Emerald Dolphin/ Presidente / Chicago
LewisR 20-24 /Palace Hotel / Round Rock, TX
GPdiver 17-2nd /Ft Worth, TX
Divedoggie 20-24 BXTS + Deep Blue/ Villa Blanca / CO

This group is either there now, or soon to be. Look for them!
Divermatt / Hotel Coz
DiverJeff / 13-21 / Roberta's dive eco.
bcaderunr / 14-21 / Caribe Blu
Cali68 / 13-20 / bxts/ Presidente

Thats quite a group of Scubaboarders. I hope some folks have the opportunity to get together!

See you there!!!!

I think you just proved who should be the ringleader of this big circus... nice job.

Divedoggie:
It looks like the following group will be in Coz at the same time.
Casa Denis at 7:30 on June 23rd?

gdenny 18-25 BXTS/ Casa Mexicana / Bay Area, CA
Moodiejeff 20-27 BXTS/ Presidente / Chicago
Mikkilj 20-27 BXTS/ Casa Mexicana / Houston
O'Malley 18-25 Emerald Dolphin/ Presidente / Chicago
LewisR 20-24 /Palace Hotel / Round Rock, TX
GPdiver 17-2nd /Ft Worth, TX
Divedoggie 20-24 BXTS + Deep Blue/ Villa Blanca / CO

This group is either there now, or soon to be. Look for them!
Divermatt / Hotel Coz
DiverJeff / 13-21 / Roberta's dive eco.
bcaderunr / 14-21 / Caribe Blu
Cali68 / 13-20 / bxts/ Presidente

Thats quite a group of Scubaboarders. I hope some folks have the opportunity to get together!

See you there!!!!

Christi:
"What's the point of paying for a fancy hotel?"

Because not everyone does what you do .

That was deep. How selfish of me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom