Who's on Coz in June?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea, my wife and I will be diving with Blue XTSea from June 13th-19th.

6 days and counting BTW. :11:

-Chris

Change of plans! Will be back in Coz on June 20th.
Bringing my brother in law(age 20).
Staying at Villa Blanca.
Planning a shore dive the afternoon of the 20th at Villa Blanca.
Diving BXTS on the 23rd. Wait-listed for other days. Will go with Deep Blue on 21st and 22nd if BXTS remains full.
Psyched to see you all! I still have my surveyor's tape in my dive bag from May.

Moodiejeff:
Alright! We'll be diving with you then. :eyebrow:

My girlfriend and I will be there June 20-27th. Diving the 21st-26th with Blue XT~Sea (and hoping to get an afternoon dive in on the 20th) :crafty:

Haven't decided on the hotel yet... Caribe Blu or Presidente are our 2 favorites (and the only 2 we've stayed at). Prices are obviously on each end of the spectrum but we like these 2 for the decent shore diving. Presidente's shore diving is better but Caribe Blu's isn't that far behind.
:cwmddd: It looks like we may be arriving on the same flight. We can all wave to Cali68 at the gate!
If you decided on Caribe Blu, we could get together at around 4:00 for a shore dive.
We are at Villa Blanca, so we could start or end the dive there. I am planning on a few shore dives, and a few shore night dives from that general area.
:martian: Should we try to out-do the group that I met at La Choza in May?
It looks like there will be at least 8 SB'rs on the 20th, and at least 6 on the 21st, and 5 after that, all with family and friends, out and about!
The surveyors tape worked great!
Swarth has a few good shots from that night posted.
:bubble_fi I am nominating MoodyJeff as master of ceremonies! Does anyone second?

Martha:
Who are you diving with? My husband and I will be diving w/ Blue XT-Sea June 9-12.

I dont know actually. It is with my instructor from school. I think he has everything set up so it is just our group on the boats. AI plan include unlimited shore diving though.

Divedoggie:
It looks like we may be arriving on the same flight. We can all wave to Cali68 at the gate!
We're flying direct from Chicago
Divedoggie:
If you decided on Caribe Blu, we could get together at around 4:00 for a shore dive.
We are at Villa Blanca, so we could start or end the dive there. I am planning on a few shore dives, and a few shore night dives from that general area.
El Presidente for us again this trip... I like to spoil myself
Divedoggie:
Should we try to out-do the group that I met at La Choza in May?
It looks like there will be at least 8 SB'rs on the 20th, and at least 6 on the 21st, and 5 after that, all with family and friends, out and about!
I am nominating MoodyJeff as master of ceremonies! Does anyone second?
Ha ha, nice try! I'm going to have to decline that nomination. If you guys decide on something we'll try to show up, with 3 exceptions: 1) Night dive 2) No La Choza, not my favorite place 3) Can't be the 26th

Divedoggie:
:Should we try to out-do the group that I met at La Choza in May?
:bubble_fi I am nominating MoodyJeff as master of ceremonies! Does anyone second?

I'm definitely up for a dinner. Only restrictions for me are can't be the 24th, and if I'm on a night dive I might have to miss it. Maybe the 23rd somewhere, you, me, and moodiejeff will all be on the same boat that day? I

gdenny:
I'm definitely up for a dinner. Only restrictions for me are can't be the 24th, and if I'm on a night dive I might have to miss it. Maybe the 23rd somewhere, you, me, and moodiejeff will all be on the same boat that day? I
Yes! Lets go for the 23rd at Casa Denis! At 7:30.
For those of you who will not be on the same boat with us, bring your survey tape, and we will have a table with extra seats. Also bring a digital camera so that we have evidence to post on the board.
If anyone has a problem with Casa Denis, give another suggestion, and we can do that.
See you there!
Dd :wink:

Moodiejeff:
Ha ha, nice try! I'm going to have to decline that nomination. If you guys decide on something we'll try to show up, with 3 exceptions: 1) Night dive 2) No La Choza, not my favorite place 3) Can't be the 26th
I thought that you were the natural for the nomination!
I do understand why you must decline.
We are there for fun, so no M.C.... Anarchy rules!
I'll see you on the boat on the 23rd if not before.
Dd

Divedoggie:
I thought that you were the natural for the nomination!
I do understand why you must decline.
We are there for fun, so no M.C.... Anarchy rules!
I'll see you on the boat on the 23rd if not before.
Dd

Do you know how hard it was to sit there for a day and a half and not second that nomination. :wink: Hey Mikki and David are gonna be on the boat on the 23rd too. Casa Denis, 23rd, 7:30 sounds good to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom