Who's on Coz in June?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moodiejeff:
We'll wave to you at the airport... Have fun!

Such a bummer! Missed ya by one week.

gdenny:
When will you be there? Where are you staying and who are you diving with? My wife and I are staying in town at Casa Mexicana June 18th - 25th. Diving with Blue XTSea 19th - 23rd. :dazzler1:

Looks like my husband and I will be diving with you all as well! Staying at Casa Mexicana June 20-27, diving with Blue XT~Sea 21-25th! :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone! :D

CALI68:
My Wife and I are gonna be in Cozumel (for the first time) from June 13-20 and we are diving with Christi (Blue XTSea) every day and a couple nights :) I can't wait!

-Chris
Hey Cali,
Looks like I'm going back down on the 25th. I could show you how much I like that Wisdom that I bought from you in December...but we will miss by a day!
BTW the Wisdom was a Christmas gift for my girlfriend and it has worked out great! Thanks!
Dd :azvatar:

Me & the Mrs. making our first visit to Coz June 18th-25th...deluxe ocean-view in low-rise wing @ Presidente and diving 20th-24th with Emerald Dolphin Dive...any thoughts on ocean-front vs. ocean-view?

mikkilj:
Looks like my husband and I will be diving with you all as well! Staying at Casa Mexicana June 20-27, diving with Blue XT~Sea 21-25th! :)

Sounds good. I look forward to meeting you too. :wink:

I will be there with a couple of friends 6/20 - 6/24. We are staying at the New Palace all inclusive resort. Not sure who we are diving with yet since this is so new, but I am told there is an on-site dive shop there.

My friends are a couple and since my son is not coming Ill be solo. If anyone will be there these days maybe we can get togther for a drink or a dive.

:D
mikkilj:

Check your inbox. I sent you a PM. We must be thinking alike. :wink:

See you soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom