Why are Mods anonymous and wont answer questions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much of the rest is now Off Topic for this thread, and will be deleted.
Oh, you had a lot of posts deleted from this thread. Off topic describes most of them to a "T". However, the rant that I think you're complaining about was deleted as it was overly argumentative. You went off on Ayisha the same way you just went off on me.

OT maybe; but well done to the moderation team for all your efforts.
It's Site Support. It's hard to be OT in here. :D Just don't talk about diving and you're probably OK.

I was talking about this last specific post. It's kind of pointless to talk about it when you haven't seen it. It was deleted straight way. So unless this was only hidden and not deleted you haven't seen it.
I have had other posts deleted and did not complain about it. I was asking why this last one was deleted since I don't know why. Now apparently other mods use this opportunity to pile on instead of just telling me what the issue was.

Leave me alone wookie. I was just asking whoever the A&I mod is a question.
Well. I "just done read it" and gave you my erudite opinion earlier in this post. Let's not silt out the discussion with OT accusations in the AI threads, please.

To put this in perspective, the mods had to fight off a server intent on flooding us with garbage accounts this morning. Wookie was the lead on that and still took time to try to explain. The mod that deleted your post (not Wookie) already posted a mod-thread, so it should be obvious who did it. Did I have to read your thread to know she was right? Not really. We have a really experienced set of mods and they do exceedingly good work. I don't need to micro-manage them at all. I wish we made enough money that I could pay them!!!

I was talking about this last specific post. It's kind of pointless to talk about it when you haven't seen it. It was deleted straight way. So unless this was only hidden and not deleted you haven't seen it.
I have had other posts deleted and did not complain about it. I was asking why this last one was deleted since I don't know why. Now apparently other mods use this opportunity to pile on instead of just telling me what the issue was.

Leave me alone wookie. I was just asking whoever the A&I mod is a question.
We are all A&I mods.

Do you feel picked on?

Those who don't gain my attention by their attention getting behavior don't feel picked on.

Perhaps a lower profile needs to be in your future. We've been able to convince lots of people here that their profile should be lower. Many/most have become valuable contributors. Others are long gone.

You went off on Ayisha the same way you just went off on me.
That's a staight up lie.

Do you feel picked on?
Pretty good example of how the rules are for some but not for others. I asked a question about ONE single post people haven't even read and you and others take it as an oppertunity to attack me.

This one l13 has been following me through threads not posting on topic and just harassing me and that the mods are apparently are fine with.

That's a straight up lie.
No, you're not accusatory at all. Great job proving my point. Thanks.
others take it as an opportunity to attack me.
So wait... you see people disagreeing with you as an attack??? Wow. There's your problem. Yes, it's your problem at that. No one has attacked you here, but many have disagreed with you. Stop being so sensitive, and you'll stop being so belligerent.

This one l13 has been following me through threads not posting on topic and just harassing me and that the mods are apparently are fine with.
Have you reported the harassing posts?

Whew!

Yes, delete the idea of the rally
i was referring to the post.

Personally, I think such a rally would be very interesting. But we digress. I think this thread was about bashing the mods.

Bad mods. Now I'm not off topic.

So wait... you see people disagreeing with you as an attack??? Wow. There's your problem. Yes, it's your problem at that. No one has attacked you here, but many have disagreed with you. Stop being so sensitive, and you'll stop being so belligerent.
I have not been attacked but I have 'gone off on you'? wow.

Saying I went off on someone in the deleted post is a lie. Meanwhile, winnie the pooh jokes about a young guy who died hours before the jokes was made, was no issue.
I guess you're enjoying this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom