Why are Mods anonymous and wont answer questions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a bad man.

Bad bad bad bad bad.
You do know that I was made a mod after responding to the original thread. I find it nigh appalling that the original is nowhere to be found on SB, so I took the opportunity to post it in this thread. I thought I had placed the required number of warnings as well, but I'll add a please as well...

You do know that I was made a mod after responding to the original thread. I find it nigh appalling that the original is nowhere to be found on SB, so I took the opportunity to post it in this thread. I thought I had placed the required number of warnings as well, but I'll add a please as well...

About a year before my time....

But I have seen the original post. Seems like it was lost in one of the many migrations over the years. Many migrations, because we seem to have outlasted most other scuba-related chat boards.

Probably because of the awesome steady handed moderators we have.

The War Hammer is one of my scuba goals.

Maybe they should make it part of the Rescue cert.

Seems like it was lost in one of the many migrations over the years.
A deeply religious mod hard deleted it. It's why we don't let them do that anymore. :D
because we seem to have outlasted most other scuba-related chat boards.
DiverNet just got re-established I think... I'm not sure it's a forum anymore, but it might pre-date us. It hasn't been continuous though. We are the lone survivor at this point.
Probably because of the awesome steady handed moderators we have.
Indeed.

I'm pretty sure it's a distinctive specialty
With emphasis on the "stink"???

You know, if at the end of the day, you say "Wow, I met a real jerk today", then you probably just met a jerk.
The idiots here are in the minority but they are power posters. And three of the biggest idiots have followed me around only to post OT stuff to annoy me... they did follow me here unsurprisingly.
There are plenty of people that I agree with and write great stuff most of the time. When I don't agree with them, it doesn't make me think they're jerks or idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom