Why are Mods anonymous and wont answer questions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love ScubaBoard. So many incredibly intelligent people. So many *ssholes. Its like if MENSA and MAGA had a joint rally.

I know. Go ahead and delete it but you know its funny.
To the person who reported the post: He isnt calling out half the country.

Only about 5 people would be qualified to attend a MAGA/MENSA rally.

That's why it's funny.

I have not been attacked but I have 'gone off on you'? wow.
Have I called you a liar? Have I not been extremely courteous to you?

Again, if you see merely disagreeing with you as attacking you, then I give up. Until you can accept disagreements, you'll always be confrontational.

The point (topic) of the back and forth was nebulous . I wish I hadn't started to read it
I've got some eye bleach, if that will help :D Just don't google Warhammer Maneuver. Please. Don't do it. I'm begging you. There are some things that eye bleach can't wash out.

1685974408822.png

So many *ssholes. Its like if MENSA and MAGA had a joint rally.
This has been reported as being "political". Sure. Kinda. I see your point, I really do. But we rarely, if ever, delete posts in Site Support. We definitely won't delete any posts that are critical of me or ScubaBoard and this falls into that category.

I just find it funny that mods are answering questions in a thread about them not answering questions.
Welcome to Site Support. This is where mods and myself will discuss Mod actions to a point.

I just find it funny that mods are answering questions in a thread about them not answering questions.
We never answer questions about how we moderate except for a few very hard and fast set rules.

A&I threads are rarely allowed to topic shift.

Don't call anyone a name, attack the concept, not the person. Notice I never said anything about any specific person regarding MAGA and MENSA, adn neither did the person who brought it up.

Don't post things that are bigoted or hateful regarding any class of citizen of anywhere.

You know, if at the end of the day, you say "Wow, I met a real jerk today", then you probably just met a jerk.

If at the end of the day you say "Everyone I met today was a jerk"...well, maybe everyone else isn't the problem.

Is it difficult to just accept that things happen? It are always the same people who get the problems.

Sometimes you behave like a child, disagrees post that are not that bad, just because you think to know the one who posted it. Have you ever met them? Sometimes you react very strange to wibble, you react strange to some others. Maybe just take a breath and relax and think, ok, let's ignore it and don't answer.

If I had questions about things on this forum, I got my answers quite fast. Not within 2 minutes, but within a normal range of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom