Why do women wear earrings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I googled 'why do women wear earrings' and got nothing. <...snip...>
People have adorned themselves almost since there were people. I suspect it's related to our propensity to create art, in this case using one's own body as the canvas. I presume that people who decorate their bodies believe it makes them more attractive. Culture and habit then come into play, and what was originally an attempt to make oneself more attractive becomes a cultural imperative and a matter of personal habit.

Personally, I find makeup to be grotesque, and I've never met a woman who was more attractive with it than without. I'm aware that most people disagree with me. I've known women who were extremely attractive without makeup, who were downright repulsive with it. Body piercing creeps me out as well, especially where it looks like it would be painful, such as the nose, tongue, and genitals. And though I've seen some beautiful tattoos, that creeps me out as well, though less than piercing.

:worthless:

Since pictures have been requested, a picture of my car:

Attachments

• DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 52
Why would anyone request pictures of your car?
kjvander said "This thread is worthless without pics." So I posted a pic. :D He didn't say pics of what. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom