Why do you hate your wireless carrier?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am just confused as to how the bill can go up by 220 dollars in one 24hr block of time :( I have had good luck prior to leaving now that I am back though they keep screwing it up :(

So I just checked my account again . . . the total due now is $569.62 How the **** does my phone bill go up another 250 dollars when it is turned off!!!

The sprint techs said it is due to upgrading my phone, I said I have upgraded my phone 2 other times and never had this big of an issue . . .

It is getting pretty F'ing annoying . . .

OHH and even though they "think" they know what the problem is they can't do anything until I either pay money or the bill prints . . .

So the good news is I finally got ahold of someone who could do something about mt phone . . .

I just got $460ish in credits on my account, and they added a discount to the bill . . .

At least this guy didn't hang up like the first guy I called today . . .

So it's all sorted out then?

We shall see . . . it is for now I hope . . .

Good deal....here's hoping. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom