why isnt there a sony niche here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi
Me too I'd like a sony section I have a Marine Pack for my P10 and it takes great pictures (some of them are on this site).
While I'm here does anybody know how to filter the mpegs - any software that works like photoshop ?

All the best

Mick H.

I think there were many threads in the old Sony forum before it was nixed. I was actually sorry to see it go. I thinks it's more of a "if you build it, they will come", sort of thing.

Spoon:
i got two sony dsc p10s cybershots. im wondering why there isnt a sony niche here. now im thinking whether i should get the marine packs or invest in another camera?

I also have a Sony and it is hard to get any info on them. Also, I can't find attachments.

I can't help you, but I agree we should have a niche

there really aren't many attachments.
most people use adapters for other companies accessories.
sea and sea for example. http://www.seaandsea.jp/systemchart/sony.html

all i have is the p-10 w/ pha the adapter in the chart and a s&s 16mm wa.
the whole setup fits in my pocket.

I'll bring up adding a Sony forum to the other Advisors.

Any ideas on what to call it? I forget what the old one was. Keeping in the current theme....
Sony Spot?

I´d like a Sony forum too ;-)
I have a p-10 with marinepack...had it for about a year and just started fiddling with all the manual settings...a piece of advice: if you change the ISO setting, make sure you have a steady hand...even leaning my hand against the bottom got me "startrek-effects"...warp speed cap´n !

It should be obvious by now that sony users need help from...someone... ;-)

Not against a Sony section but wondering if the vast majority of questions, from any camera's users, aren't more general in nature rather than brand specific? Personally, I like to look at everyone's photos, ideas and problems all in one place :wink: (I know I'll never get it!) lol

Dee:
Any ideas on what to call it? I forget what the old one was.

I think it was called Sony Station. I too would like to see the return of a Sony forum, please.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom