why isnt there a sony niche here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina:
Not against a Sony section but wondering if the vast majority of questions, from any camera's users, aren't more general in nature rather than brand specific? Personally, I like to look at everyone's photos, ideas and problems all in one place :wink: (I know I'll never get it!) lol

I totally agree! I wish we'd go back to less specialized forums. Everything in one spot is easier to read for me.

Maybe if there was just Digital, Film, and Video? Instead of Nikon, Canon, and Olympus.

Yup, I like everything in one place...I miss a lot having to click around everywhere!

If we did go back to a single area we could encourage ppl to put "Sony: how do you blah blah?" or something in the title - the manufacturer's name in front for easy sorting.

Or have two sections - one for all manufacturer specific questions, again, titles could include name & one for the other stuff. I don't know...

I'll find the messages no matter how they're up, I guess :wink:

I would like to see a Sony section as well.

I started using a Sony W5 and its Marine Pack this fall and I am very pleased with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom