Worst ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

- to me is anyone whose profession brings them into the public eye and earns them bazillions of dollars. :D

Hmmm - obviously that widens the pool a bit.

I'm no good being a tease - but let's see if we can get in a couple more guesses. This has been really entertaining. :D

Not a movie celebrity. Not a rock star.

O-ring once bubbled...

They said "celebrity"...I was thinking movie star, athlete, or rock star...not someone that drives a car around a track...anyone can do that..

:hiding:
Yeah O-ring, just get some sponsors, hop in the car and drive 200 mph, inches from the other cars..... no problem!

Hey, maybe you can get ScubaPro and Padi to sponsor you. :tease:

gedunk once bubbled...
Yeah O-ring, just get some sponsors, hop in the car and drive 200 mph, inches from the other cars..... no problem!

Hey, maybe you can get ScubaPro and Padi to sponsor you. :tease:
I knew I could troll some Nascar peeps with that one...

O-ring once bubbled...

I knew I could troll some Nascar peeps with that one...
Dude, i thought SP and Padi would give you some great hijack material. Nascar, i am not ....lol!:D

I can't believe you said that about Nascar drivers shame on you. Its unbelievable what those guys can do in a car at over 200mph. Think of doing 200mph under water and trying not to hit anything.LMAO. just the thought of o-ring doing 200mph under water with all his gear is cracking me up I cant stop laughing. LMAO

Edit: Man, I gotta learn to read the threads. O-ring sent me for a loop.

Was the person a sports star? I like this 20 questions gig.

Blue Space once bubbled...
I can't believe you said that about Nascar drivers shame on you. Its unbelievable what those guys can do in a car at over 200mph. Think of doing 200mph under water and trying not to hit anything.LMAO. just the thought of o-ring doing 200mph under water with all his gear is cracking me up I cant stop laughing. LMAO
...they have you fooled too. Anyone with a rich daddy and a fast car can do that stuff...I mean, come on, all you have to do is turn the wheel in one direction...how hard can it be?

come on down to Phoenix I'll take you to Firebird and we can race mini Indy cars. Then you will see how easy it is. And i'm sure you can get an all black racing suite. LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom