Wrinkles July '06 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So far the King Neptune isn't going out on Saturday. Unless that changes, I'll be out at the park that day and will join everyone for dinner at V.P. (although I'll not be eating). Look for the Dive Dry Mobile (aka the Dr. Bill Mobile) golf cart. We are going out Sunday so I'll be diving off the boat that day.

I want to go but won't be able to. Maybe next time.

Just my luck... I caught a cold two days ago and had to cancel diving today and tomorrow. I will meet everyone at the Point though so I can socialize... just don't get too close in case I'm contagious (yes, I know my personality is... I was referring to the cold).

As always, the whole weekend on Catalina rocked!

Good food with great company along with Giant Sea Bass and Bat Ray sightings were just a few of many highlights of the weekend.

I enjoyed seeing everyone that I already knew and meeting a few people that I didn't know but had heard about for sometime now.

... and the weather could not have been better. :sunny

Christian

Glycerin:
Thanks to everyone for making it another great weekend at Catalina
Yeah!! What he said! And it was hot enough to thaw even frozen rubber chickens... We ALL roasted!

GREAT WEEKEND, folks! Thanks and more thanks to each person who added themselves to the merry mix.

Beware of exploding Lavosh baskets, Moon-walking looneys, "thunking" He-man wine toasts, and Very Friendly GBS's!

Can't wait until next time :-D

'Chica

Claudette... it seems your warnings almost all have something to do with Ken!

drbill:
Claudette... it seems your warnings almost all have something to do with Ken!
Hmmmmm.... Could be 'cause Life in the Kenetic Zone (KZ) is alarmingly fun.

(It also involves flatbread shrapnel and oft-flooded masks, but it's worth it :D .)

~C~

HBDiveGirl:
Hmmmmm.... Could be 'cause Life in the Kenetic Zone (KZ) is alarmingly fun.

(It also involves flatbread shrapnel and oft-flooded masks, but it's worth it :D .)

~C~

Fun... but slightly dangerous if you're in the path of that shrapnel! Just teasing ya Ken.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom