Wrinkles July '06 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will attend with one guest on Saturday only. Confirmed on Cat Express 7 AM out of San Pedro return 9 PM that night. Interested in diving Valaint but not on first dive of the day. Will have college kid with me - rusty certified diver - and will make first dive with her on a conservative profile. If there is a plan for Valiant mid-day I'd like to go. With 9 PM departure I'm thinking 4 tanks. Full name for Valiant list is Jim Haw.

Jim

You can count me in for both Saturday and Sunday. I have not made reservations yet, but I can do that tomorrow.

Look forward to seeing you all.

Cheers,
Doug :cheers:

Everything points to my being here as well! Hard to leave paradise in the summer. Look forward to seeing everyone and socializing (oh, yeah... and diving!). If for some reason I can't dive the park, I'll still join the group for the evening "surface interval."

Hello all,

Well, unfortunately, but not really, I won't be able to make it to the Wrinkles dive in July. Sorry to have to miss diving with you and meeting quite a few of you, but I have booked tickets to Maui for the week between the 6th and the 13th. (My niece lives there, and we'll be snorkeling together, and I'll get in some diving).

For the record, I'm also booked for 10 days in Cozumel (Thank you, HeadHunter, for your chat at the Long Beach convention...you helped me with a decision). I'll be leaving for Cozumel on the 17th and staying at the Hotel Barracuda.

Hopefully, I will be making the August dives, and I already have the Sept MOF dive planned. See you all soon and have fun! :D

Cheers,
Doug

Christian,
Count me in. I'll be taking the Dana Point ferry. Any suggestion what I should bring for the picnic?

I was SOOO in this time...but fate took another turn. Recent unemployment has forced me to make more frugal dive decisions (read: "beach diving").

Anyone hiring?? :wink: :D

Brandon and I will make this. We'll make a day trip ... hopefully from Dana Point, this time. Looking forward to it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom