Wrinkles October '07 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So people showing up at 7am at the dive shop or what?

I'll be at Laguna Sea Sports somewhere between 7am and 7:30.

People will trickle in all morning and we'll be there all day until it's time to go to Gina's for Pizza.

Christian

ohh so you will dive regardless if it rains? not worried about visibility going to zero or runoff from the streets?

ohh so you will dive regardless if it rains? not worried about visibility going to zero or runoff from the streets?
I'll dive if it's raining. Robert Phillips and I have had some great dives in the rain in Laguna.

It's got to rain a whole lot before the runoff affects the diving. Even then it's usually OK on the first day unless you're diving right next to a big drain. By the second day of hard rain, I'll usually be sure to stay out for 2 - 3 days for a number of reasons.

Christian

Hmmm, missed this one....will catch you guys on the next one. Let's hope BIDU makes daddy a lot of money :)

I'll be at Laguna Sea Sports somewhere between 7am and 7:30.

People will trickle in all morning and we'll be there all day until it's time to go to Gina's for Pizza.

Christian

Me too.

My own turf .... this time I don't need a guide ... actually I could help our if anyone needs directions

I_AM

Alright everyone, see you tomorrow morning.

yup yup :poker::poker::poker:

I'm on my way out the door in a little while.

For those of you watching the weather, it looks like we got some light rain over night. Weather.com says that it will be cloudy in the morning and that the sun should start poking through at about 10:00 am.

I've been hearing reports of great conditions in Laguna.

See you all in a little while!

Christian

Nice meeting you guys and all. Will stay longer for the next one for sure. :bananalama:

Back
Top Bottom