x-shorts? whos got 'em?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've had a pair for a year or so and like them very much as well. I am going to buy another pair just to leave them around for backups once this pair disinegrates.

Matt

just got a pair as well...thanks for the link. will hookup with you on a boat dive in the near future.

the guy selling them on ebay is a total flake. i've emailed him 3 times now to help me dial in my "best" size, and he just ignores my requests.

I went with the mediums and they seem to fit fine. I'm 5'8, 155 lbs, 33 in waist, 38.5 in hips, 29 in thighs. I tried them on when they came and they seem to fit correctly. The waist isn't an issue as they have a draw string. I think you want to focus on the hips and thighs. Mine should go over a 7mm wetsuit without a problem, but I haven't actually tried.

Hope that helps.

Divin'Hoosier:
I went with the mediums and they seem to fit fine. I'm 5'8, 155 lbs, 33 in waist, 38.5 in hips, 29 in thighs. I tried them on when they came and they seem to fit correctly. The waist isn't an issue as they have a draw string. I think you want to focus on the hips and thighs. Mine should go over a 7mm wetsuit without a problem, but I haven't actually tried.

Hope that helps.

I am sure you will be fine. I also got the medium size after diving with Corigan.

It is a really great specially in underwater...:wink:

Randy, post your wasit and thigh size. The thigh size is a critical matter, not waist due to its elastic design.

I ordered a pair for fun but it never gave me an opportunity to choose a size-- weird! His shipping is really expensive too even though he uses USPS. Over $18 for Priority mail and parcel post is even more expensive??? The post office will come and pick your package up if you call them so I don't want to hear any "gas is expensive" excuses. I paid with Paypal and got the shipping insurance cause it seemed a little suspicious but I didn't realize it until I had agreed to buy. I trust Ken so hopefully this will work out ok.
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
I ordered a pair for fun but it never gave me an opportunity to choose a size-- weird! His shipping is really expensive too even though he uses USPS. Over $18 for Priority mail and parcel post is even more expensive??? The post office will come and pick your package up if you call them so I don't want to hear any "gas is expensive" excuses. I paid with Paypal and got the shipping insurance cause it seemed a little suspicious but I didn't realize it until I had agreed to buy. I trust Ken so hopefully this will work out ok.
Ber :lilbunny:

I agree with Ber. I just order three suits, but I can't tell which size I want. The shipping is about $26.... LOL~~~~~ Is this a combined shipping charge?

My current one was way more expensive though....:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom