x-shorts? whos got 'em?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoosier:
Humuhumunukunukuapua'a : I can't believe your shipping cost, $7. Did you get the adjustment after ordering it?
The shipper is in Washington and Humu is Northern California.

Yeah, thanks for the link, Ken -- I've been making do with a pair of men's swim trunks with velcroed pockets because I wasn't willing to pay the 5thD-X retail for the X-shorts. Too bad I didn't find out about this before we leave tomorrow for the Caribbean!

Just ordered a pair too. Thanks for the link. I was debating paying $90 from FifthD-x. For $20 it's a slam-dunk!

These clowns owe me. I'm gonna call and collect....

:wink:

Ken

While you're saving so much on the X-Shorts, you might as well just add an X-Scooter to the shopping cart.

Tom Winters:
While you're saving so much on the X-Shorts, you might as well just add an X-Scooter to the shopping cart.
I thought about it!

Weird that my shipping was like $11 to Northern California and Humu's was 7. Whatever. I messaged my requested size to them after ordering a couple days ago. Haven't heard anything from them, but I haven't been losing any sleep over the $31 yet.

xiSkiGuy:
The shipper is in Washington and Humu is Northern California.

Jeff, you are right... They are all in CA..

Anyway, I got the reply from Ben at Dive Xtras about the shipping cost. The shipping cost has been adjusted to $15.50 for three shorts. So, I bought a few more though after three shorts....:wink:

Tom: Yes, I am seriously consdering of getting the scooter, but I can't see any X-scooter in my region. What can I expect here.....LOL~~

Ken: Thanks for a good info as usual.

This is the first shot with Dive Xtras, let's see how it goes.

Again, Ben is very responsive to the email inquiry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom