x-shorts? whos got 'em?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit:
I ordered a pair for fun but it never gave me an opportunity to choose a size-- weird! His shipping is really expensive too even though he uses USPS. Over $18 for Priority mail and parcel post is even more expensive??? The post office will come and pick your package up if you call them so I don't want to hear any "gas is expensive" excuses. I paid with Paypal and got the shipping insurance cause it seemed a little suspicious but I didn't realize it until I had agreed to buy. I trust Ken so hopefully this will work out ok.
Ber :lilbunny:
I ordered two pair, and had to send a message to the seller after the payment process indicating size. I never recieved a reply until the shipping confirmation and invoice; but that reflected the correct size from my message. A little awkward, but I have purchased other items from other vendors and needed to send size information this way. It has always worked out. I should be recieving the shorts today or tomorrow.

I had a pair a couple of years ago but the pockets eventually ripped, that is why I got two pair this time. Plus, at $20 the price is hard to beat!

Mark Vlahos

hoosier:
I agree with Ber. I just order three suits, but I can't tell which size I want. The shipping is about $26.... LOL~~~~~ Is this a combined shipping charge?

My current one was way more expensive though....:wink:

In my case I got two pair and they adjusted the shipping charge to the correct lower price.

Mark Vlahos

I sent him a message with the sizes, thanks for the tip I'm an ebay newbie :D I'm so small that the smallest size is the one I always get LOL! Will probably still be too big :)

Mark Vlahos:
In my case I got two pair and they adjusted the shipping charge to the correct lower price.

Mark Vlahos

Thanks for your info. I just sent the email about the size and shipping cost. It is the first time to order from them, so I will let our members know how it goes.

I hope they will response my email in a timely manner.:D

What size would you recommend for me? My waist at thinnest point (just above belly button) is about 32", my hips are maybe 36" (for jeans W 34 size usually fits me best), and thighs around half way between knee and the base of the leg is about 21", but upto 23" further up. What do you think?

Also, I was thinking of picking the small ones for my girlfriend but they'll probably be too big anyway as she's a 100lbs, 5'6" skinny asian. Would too loose be a real problem?

I just got a pair...shipping was $7...not bad considering the $20 price to begin with. And the guy was actually very responsive about size questions and took the size I wanted in an email. He should have a way to input size to ebay, though.

*Floater*:
What size would you recommend for me? My waist at thinnest point (just above belly button) is about 32", my hips are maybe 36" (for jeans W 34 size usually fits me best), and thighs around half way between knee and the base of the leg is about 21", but upto 23" further up. What do you think?

Also, I was thinking of picking the small ones for my girlfriend but they'll probably be too big anyway as she's a 100lbs, 5'6" skinny asian. Would too loose be a real problem?

Size is best determined by your THIGH measurement. There is a drawstring at the waist, but the thigh relys on only the elastic properties of the neoprene shorts. These things are pretty stretchy so don't worry about being too large or small in the waist.

Consult the size information they have on their site.

Mark Vlahos

I just sprung for a pair as well. . .

I sent a message with the size after the transaction and 5 minutes later I had an invoice with the correct size. $12.90 shipping.

Floater, your size is medium. My thigh is bigger than yours. The medium is a little bit tight with 7mm wetsuit to me....

I also order the samll size for my GF. The waist part comes with the rope (line). So you don't need to worry about slipping down the short unless you put too much stuff on the pockets.

Humuhumunukunukuapua'a : I can't believe your shipping cost, $7. Did you get the adjustment after ordering it?

I think the shipper is on the west coast hence the lower shipping cost.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom