YAFS (Yet Another Fill Station)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Genesis once bubbled...
if you can find a source for HP solenoid valves for $100 you'd be considered a "God" by many.

The best number I've seen on solenoid valves for HP (5,000 psi service) use is right around $500! Thus, the suggestion to use a pilot valve arrangement instead.

Mine is a pilot valve. It was one of the presure oporated valves that I had to replace not the solonoid valve.

Still would like the source - I found the one, but its a "boss-style" mounting, and while that can be made to work, its a PITA to make up the adapter unless you happen to have a metal lathe and a drill press handy.

Genesis once bubbled...
a PITA to make up the adapter unless you happen to have a metal lathe and a drill press handy.
My thoughts exactly when I opened the link! It would be nice to have a NPT valve.

I may have to call that company and see if they have an NPT version of that.

The valve is an Aqua Environment 907 unloader. They are $50 if they will sell them direct or they are $100 from Sub Aquatics 8855 E. Broad St Reynoldsberg, OH 43068. I don't have a phone number handy but they should be on the net.

Aqua Environment Inc
PO box 935
Stinson Beach, CA 94970
415 453-8157

I have to crawl under the compressor to see what the solonoid valve is but if your interested that'll have to wait til tomarrow. I'm beat and if I'm crawling under anything tonight it isn't goint to be that compressor. LOL

Thank you. :)

That's the boy right there...

These are the guys who made my priority valve! Damn - should have looked there..... it was right under my nose :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom