Yay! I made my 50th dive today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TracyN

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I made my 50th dive today and guess how I commemorated the occasion, by mucking up my buddy's cave reel. Ooops! :D

It was a cavern dive in Ginnie Springs.

Which cavern?

We dove the Ballroom and the Eye. We went to the top of the Ear just so that I could feel the force of the water coming out of the cavern. I've only been cavern certified for two weeks so the Ear was too advanced of a dive for me. All the caverns were beautiful though. There weren't many divers there so the visibility was excellent and the water had the prettiest hues of blue that I've ever seen in a spring. Ironically I had my camera but never took any pictures.

Congrats. My 50th was the last requirement for MSD. AND my buddy was a new MSD himself. He wanted to follow those stingrays away from the Destin (FL) "Thumb" jetty. I signaled no and returned solo. Wonder if he married that girl who had $5M? Or if he is now a DM as was his plan. Better idea to take the 5 mil.

Get 'r Dun! Hope you are enjoying the dives, I know I would! My goal for 2012 is 1 good OW dive per week. Lofty, but will try for it. Keep diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom