Yea, Dive Rite is better, but...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnythan:
You know, there are other companies besides OMS and Dive Rite.
Some companies are more expensive than others for a near identical product :wink:

So let me get this stright. The dive shop made you buy the Bungee wonder? What is the name of the guy who theatened you, what did he look like. Why didnt you call the cops?

But seriously--how much money did you save. How much money will it take you to buy the BC you like after you realize that you bought the wrong one. How much do you think Diverite spent on paying Dyson to talk to you. Having meet Dyson I can tell you alot!

Maybe I take my diving/life a little more seriously, but I am with Lubold. Money is not everthing--

Take it easy maybe he has never been exposed to that sort of diving. However Lubold is wise, I guess that makes me wise as well--although I will take the Socates stance and say "I know I am not wise, therefore I am wiser than you." paraphrased .

Some day shops will realize that the Back Plate MC is the way to go. I dont really care who makes them as long as its a single piece harness with no fancy crap on it, a back plate Alum or SS, and some form of low profile Bladder. No 70 or 100lbs lifts for single cylinders, thats just crazy!

Have a good day all!

Back
Top Bottom