you know you've been diving to long when..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you know you have been diving too long when...

you use neck and waist spray gease to put on your work shirts...

you start walking backwards as if you were wearing fins...

you wear you wetsuit in the bathtub

if you don't need the RDP you help you determine what your preesure is and what you surface interval must be in order to become a "B" diver before your next dive...

You look out the window and see snow. Walk out on the ice and see open water and think, hey it isn't solid yet!!! *SPLASH* :D

What do you call twenty (non gender specific, non haircolor specific) individuals standing in a circle?

A dope ring.

maybe i am confused, but could you tell me what this joke has got to do with diving ???
I dont think this one is appropriate to be here. :rolleyes:

MgicTwnger once bubbled...
I've been obsessing for the last few weeks over buying a new drysuit. Finally ordered it last week, done deal.

My wife awoke at 2 this morning wondering why I wasn't in bed. She found me at the computer, searching for the perfect DRYSUIT SOCKS!

Her comment: GAWD!:bonk:

I have the exact same problems. I think my wife is going to leave me if my custom fit suit doesn't get here soon (she may take a job at DUI just to hurry it along).

Anyway, here's mine..

You know you've been diving too long if your seams start to leak.

. . . when there's a balding strip on the back of your head from your mask strap

whenever you get on an elevator and give the person standing next to you the OK to desend/ascend sequence...

Back
Top Bottom