Your Favorite Toronto Dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HappyDiversDen once bubbled...
Without a doubt, Happy Divers Den (http://www.happydivers.ca) is MY fav ...Feel free to surf on over ... our renewed website will be live by the end of Jan ... try us, you'll love us!!
Not much on the site just now. :) But, can I mention, I HATE POPUPS. :boom: :boom: :boom: Yours at least promote your own site instead of some product I'd have absolutely no interest in. I had to reload and bypass my popup killer to see what is was, first round all I got was the noise to indicate it had killed the popup. Normally my cue to exit the site.

Haven't shopped in Toronto (yes I know it's the center of the universe) for dive gear, so no opinion on the poll.

Sorry about the pop-up ... the size of the ad. depends on your browzer, and we only put it up for the Christmas sale 'till we finish our cross-browzer testing.

I agree though, pop-up's are a pain!! We'll kill it today.

Newmarket isn't in the GTA but don't buy at "the Dive Shop" on Davis Drive. He is a crook.

As dealing with Fred Brown and his level of expertise is a enriching experience ,as well a lot of people I know are dealing with Happy divers den and their feedback has been very positive.

Tam Dive was a great dive shop in the ealy eighties to 2000, but after that it's been sliding and I wonder who's bringing it down.

Desco

chloro once bubbled...
Newmarket isn't in the GTA but don't buy at "the Dive Shop" on Davis Drive. He is a crook.

It isn't very nice to call anyone a crook.

It can be very harmful to someone's business when you say something like that. I suggest that you can make you point more diplomatically.

chloro once bubbled...
I was only there once, so can't comment on the "crook" part of it. Sloppy & not particularly friendly perhaps. I walked in with 4 cylinders for fills, they took em in back and filled em, completely ignored me as I browsed and finally paid attention long enough to answer some of my questions and sell me a retractor and take payment for the fills. Never asked for a C-card. Tried to get some info on diving at Jackson's Point but wasn't helpful at all. I don't plan to return.

taz22 once bubbled...

It isn't very nice to call anyone a crook.

I suggest that you go there for a few months and you'll get my point. God knows I am very diplomatic usually. Sorry if I offended some of you guys.

Yes, calling someone a crook is not nice, it is also slanderous. Saying things like that, especially about a business where comments of that nature can cost someone money, can easily lead to litigation.
Jim may be alot of things, but a crook is not one of them.
And if you had the kind of life threatening health condition he has, you'd have the occaisional bad day too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom