Your Favorite Toronto Dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HappyDiversDen once bubbled...
Sorry about the pop-up ... the size of the ad. depends on your browzer, and we only put it up for the Christmas sale 'till we finish our cross-browzer testing.
I agree though, pop-up's are a pain!! We'll kill it today.
Will keep checking back on your site. One thing I like to see on a site for a retail location is a map. A link to Mapquest or other is OK, but a simpler map, showing one or two major roads for a point of reference and then more detail if you're not on a main route and designed to "print".
How far North (distance/time) are you be from the 401?

Marvintpa once bubbled...
And if you had the kind of life threatening health condition he has, you'd have the occaisional bad day too.
I have no idea what type of condition you refer to. I suffer from occasional severe migraines. I'm no fun to be around and I know better than to try and deal with my customers at those times. I realize a small business person, owner/manager doesn't have a lot of choices sometimes. On this occasion there were 2 guys in the store, neither was very forthcoming or friendly and neither asked for a c-card (perhaps each thought the other did).
I got the impression that because they new I wasn't a local, I wasn't likely to spend any serious coin, so why bother. A dive buddy of mine almost his complete kit there and spoke highly of them, but I won't be back.

Hay! Marvintpa

Whats wrong, did you get kicked off the scuba2000 board?. Hay! did you ever get over your deco procedure problems and do you still need to be baby sat at every deco stop.

Desco

Desco, I see no need to inaccurately attack someone.
Why do you? (which is contrary to the rules you agreed to when you joined this board)
Do you know me? Have we dived together? I don't believe so, and with your attitude, I hope my good fortune in that area continues.

Yes! I do know you and all about your diving capabilities and history.

Desco

Then who are you?
I don't believe you have the guts to say.

Desco once bubbled...
Yes! I do know you and all about your diving capabilities and history.

Guys... please stop this kiddish little game. I don't think we're here to discredit anyone unless we have good reasons to do...

Assumptions and personal attacks are useless and aren't of any help or interest for a majority of readers.

I suggest that you take it to a personal messaging level.

If he wants to slander me in public, he'd better be able to defend himself there. His inaccurate information, and downright lies, should not be tolerated by ANY memeber of this forum.
It's that simple.
This forum is a great place to exchange information and should be protected from morons who clearly don't have two brain cells to rub together.

That comes back to what I just said ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom