Your fellow SBer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just curious to see how you precieve the majority of your fellow Scuba Boarders??

In terms of diving?

In terms of sanity? :wink:

TheRedHead:
In terms of diving?

:wink: Just in general terms. :D

Dang... were did my cool POLL go?????? This was going to be simple....guess I pushed the wrong key or something...dang-it.

You first, Tex.

I'll be quite honest here and post the general groups that I put people in. I will not name names.

There are some who I believe are full of knowledge, whose posts I read with diligence and file everything they say away in my memory for future use.
Some I find to not be full of knowledge but are always seeking it, which I find admirable.
Some people are annoying and I usually just ignore their posts (not clicking "ignore", I just don't pay much attention to them).
I find some people to be jerks; usually these people are, IMHO, dangerous in the water, just based on what they post. They're the "do the opposite of them and you're fine" category. :wink:
Several people are sarcastic or even sardonic but can, in a few words, bring down the most arrogant of people here on SB. Usually their posts are humorous too, so that's an added bonus.

I'm sure many people consider me to be a jerk...and I'm ok with that. :) Everyone is entitled their own opinion.

Then there's the "Why are these people on SB 24/7?!?!" group...

Maybe we all should have a few drinks before answering? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom