Your online name, howd you pick it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like to dive from boats

It started as my email address for a job search. Kinda got stuck with it for all s/n's ever since.........

my first initial, lastname, and year of birth :D

My initials (SH) and my profession (R.Ph.).

Since I do not have the middle name and the computer software needed a 3-character initials, the "N" for 'None" was assigned by a sysadmin.

Gradual Accent .. not wanting to spend time in a chamber for doing just the opposite :shakehead , it seemed a fitting as a reminder to myself, and others that no matter what else you do, ya gotta make a Gradual Accent! :14:

GradualAccent:
Gradual Accent .. not wanting to spend time in a chamber for doing just the opposite :shakehead , it seemed a fitting as a reminder to myself, and others that no matter what else you do, ya gotta make a Gradual Accent! :14:

i'm sorry to do this to you, but see the difference between these words

accent vs ascent

i have mirrocraft because many years ago i was looking for my screen name for aol and didnt want numbers on the end so we got to looking around for things with names and then found mirrocraft on the front od our boat torned out to be a good one for me because i like on and in the water every chance i get so to be named after a boat fits me lol

My name? That's what I hope for whenever I can dive. What more can ya ask for? :D

Actually, having crap viz on my cert dives was also an influence...

I'm Tom, from N.O., LA. "Proud to swim home".

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
i'm sorry to do this to you, but see the difference between these words

accent vs ascent

Yup, he's got a funny ascent. He from the Carribean?:D

Me? I could tell you but others would have to kill me.

Back
Top Bottom