yukon, SD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Davee

Reaction score
hey, does anyone know a good map showing exactly where the yukon is, im planning to dive it with a buddy this weekend off a 12' avon(depending on weather). i dove the yukon once, but i did not pay any attention to the actual location. is it easy to find? how far off the coast is it? where is the closest launch ramp?
thankyou
dave

there was a post a few months ago that gave these gps coordinates 32 46.814, 117 16.936. I havent taken my boat there yet due to not having a buddy that i trust to go that deep. I think it was whalerkyle asking for the coord. If you dont have a gps this wont do you any good as far as the nearest launch ramps i cant help you there but someone will. for more info try a search for yukon on this board good luck

saintsfan:
there was a post a few months ago that gave these gps coordinates 32 46.814, 117 16.936. I havent taken my boat there yet due to not having a buddy that i trust to go that deep. I think it was whalerkyle asking for the coord. If you dont have a gps this wont do you any good as far as the nearest launch ramps i cant help you there but someone will. for more info try a search for yukon on this board good luck

The website www.divebums.com will have the coordinates for the Yukon as well as the other sites in San Diego's Wreck alley.

The Yukon is pretty easy to spot with a can and 4 large mooring bouys attached and its not unusual to find a few boats flying dive flags moored as well. As you leave Mission Bay turn right.

Marc Hall
www.enjoythedive.com

Back
Top Bottom