Zeagle Back orders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BadaBing have you shopped around any? Zeagle is very popular but there are more then one supplier.

I've checked all the online retailers I'm familiar with as well as LDS here in NC and in FL. I've found a few that have the vest, but none in a size Large. Good suggestion though, I'll keep looking.

Bada I started this thread for a reason.

I finally got my DIN adaptor after two and half months of "it will ship next week!" As much as I like the Zeagle products, the delays and finger pointing by the LDS and Zeagle has pushed me to other brands with established supply networks. This was not first time I had an issue in getting regulator parts, I have used different Zeagle dealers and the results are usually the same. I have not had any issues since selling my flatheads and buying MK17's, parts are plentiful and available. Now the only remaining Zeagle regulator I own is being used as a stage reg.

I've been wanting another F7 for a month now because they are small and I love them for my sidemount setup. C'mon Zeagle... what's up with your suppliers.. did the Chinese start wanting benefits and the govt snuffed the out or something?

Sorry Gene, I don't need it that bad as I've got others. My LDS is a great bunch so I'm patiently waiting.. and waiting.. and waiting...

Ship a few with DIN to Houston guys.

What I would really really really love would be a stainless 1st that was salt bath nitrided so it would NEVER scratch, fade, or wear. Stainless 2nd's raw, DLC, or nitrided would be super cool as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom