Zeagle Flathead XI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My existing regulator is pushing 20 years old and gets tuned twice a year. So, in answer to your question, SmileMon, nope, it's needed plenty of adjustments!

If y'all go back through my posts on this issue, I think that you'll see that I was never once worried about the quality of the Flatheads. I KNEW I purchased great regs - by talking to people, reading reviews and spec sheets. This was just a personal little quirk of my own that most people would probably never even notice. When I was younger it didn't matter so much... no that I'm getting old enough to know what I like it does.

I had no problems getting the regulators tweaked just a tiny bit to make me happy. Scubatoys had no problem tweaking them for me. They are still well within Zeagle's specs. Everybody is happy! I highly recommend both of the companies to do business with... End of story. :)

SmileMon:
You want to tell me your existing regulator never needed an adjustment?

Honestly, I never had. Is that strange? I have an Oceanic Omega and an Oceanic Delta regulators. Maybe I’ve been lucky. Dive a lot. Service yearly.

serrada:
Honestly, I never had. Is that strange? I have an Oceanic Omega and an Oceanic Delta regulators. Maybe I’ve been lucky. Dive a lot. Service yearly.

Just had my Oceanic Omega service and dove today not with it but anoghter rig bc it needs adjustment. Freeflows no matter what I tried when it hit the water.

Back
Top Bottom