85m air dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tortuga68

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi all,

I did a lovely 85m air dive at Verde Island, Puerto Galera in the Philippines earlier this month, after workups of 45m (fish bowl), 55m (abyss), 65m (secret reef) and 75m (joshua's wall). With a bungeed OMS wing. It also had 94# lift and a redundant bladder

Run time was 41 minutes with 8 minutes bottom time, deco on 50% (21m) and 100% (6m), with support divers at 40m with spare stages, plus more on the boat

Nice to be able to deco on the wall and see some fish/coral instead of blue water for a change :) we didn't pop SMBs until 6m

I would've posted this in the Tech forum but didn't see where it would fit

As far as I can tell I don't appear to be dead yet, YMMV

Happy diving

PS Don't do this, it exceeds PP02 limits

Congrats on not being dead, i always found that can ruin an otherwise perfect dive. :wink:

Remember if your in any doubt about being dead its always better to consult a doctor. Better safe than...er..

Just sharing a dive with you, sorry you don't appreciate it Kern

I really don't care what sort of diving you do. Whether you live or you die is of no concern to me either.

But you go out of your way to hit;
Deep air.
Bungeed wing.
94lb lift.
You didn't die.
And you wan't me to believe your not here for a troll.

I'm so terribly sorry Kern; please accept my sincere apologies for giving you the mistaken impression that I care what you believe

FTR I don't "wan't" you to believe anything "your" not happy to believe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom