5th port for the new XTX200 first stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fengz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

It seems that there is a 5-port upgrade kit available for the new (post 2013) XTX100/200 first stage (part# AP02741.) Has anyone used/installed it? What's your installation experience? Was it fairly straightforward? It also seems that this upgrade kit is not widely available, as the only vendor in the US has it in stock is primescuba.com, but their reputation isn't great.

Thanks,

feng

Very easy installation. Should only take a tech a couple of minutes. my local dive shop has them, so its probably a matter of who's noticed they are available and who's walked in and asked for them.

Thanks for the responses! I ordered two from my LDS, and they are $50 each. Will see if they are in stock.

PeterVV,

at this time we do not have any plans to make a 5th port on the tek3.

Just to report back. Purchased the upgrade kits from LDS for $44 + tax each, and took 3min to install. Made hose routing a lot easier.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom