A few that did not make the cut

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those pics would be keepers for me!

Must be in the air...I've just been doing the same thing :)

Isn't amazing how our tastes and expectations change over time. I still don't ditch anything - I just had three published from my D file (the lowest in my system!) LOL

Thanks for the great dumpster dive :D.

Some of those are pretty nice pics.

I'd keep the flounder!

Joe

Back in the days of film had a friend with a huge basket, like from Indiana Jones, filed with pics from her trips. I thought, "there a pictures at the bottom of that basket that no one will ever see". Many of the pics I get rid of I feel I have a better version of.

Alicina it is true how expectations/standards change. Sometimes I catch myself saying "I already have a good pic of XXXX creature" then you have to tell yourself take the pic, you never know what might happen. Even after dumping hundreds of shots there still are pictures I will never look at until I go thru to edit out shots down the road. Plus I have to make room for pics from upcoming trips, PNG, Thailand, Fiji, South Africa and Costa Rica!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom