Dive Saturday March 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Who's game? Beach dive. Any suggestions on where to go? Hibiscus? Dania? Erojacks? Hollywood? Pompano?

Hello. Hello. This thing on?

No interest in a dive on Saturday morning?

Hey girl... me and another friend where planning on diving, probably LBTS, but I'm game for something else...

Would love to do the jacks.

You know last weekend the second reefline was loaded with huge lobsters, I'll bet there will be some on the ledges at the end of the jacks :wink: ... ms lobster girl :)

:) shhhhhh.....this will be the last time to get them for a few months. I would like to get going earlier than 10AM though. How about 8:30?

My friend and I are the real early risers.. we are usually at the dive spot by 7 or so... so I may have to pass if you sleepy heads are going to sleep in. :shakehead:

I have to drive late on Friday nights, my sons dad and I meet 1/2 to Tampa, so it puts me home late :( you guys go ahead because I know both of you are earlybirds :wink: I am also going to point Nancy aka maremd50 towards this dive :)
KP

Hey Divegirl, how long of a drive is it to the site that youre talking about, from tampa. Im up for some lobster and getting wet, but I really dont feel like draging my little boat around the state for them. Hate to ask but how long of a walk from parking to water and profile on the dive?? thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom