Uwatec Memomouse problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scott&sara

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My wife and I both have Uwatec Air Z Nitrox computers and use the memomouse to download our profiles to my PC. I just replaced my 2 year old Dell laptop (Windows XP) with a new Dell laptop (Windows Vista) and now the computers won't download to the PC.

The dive computer will download to the memomouse if it is NOT connected to the PC but it gives me an error when it is connected to the PC. We are using the same serial to USB adapter and the same version of Data Trak software as before.

The serial port setting are also exactly the same on both computers... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Scott

It might be the version of datatrack.

I have the Air Z nitrox myself and am using vista and have not had any problems. When I upgraded to Vista, I just downloaded the datatrack (version 3.06) from the UWATEC website. It worked right away with no problems. My dell laptop is a bit older though, an Inspiron e1705.

The other possibility is that your drivers for the usb to serial adapter are not vista signed. Running "sigverif" from the command prompt would allow you to investigate this possibility.

What is the error you are receiving?

Eric Houghton

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom