Anilao Dive Ops????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bill22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I know a lot of people here have dived Anilao many times. I wanted to start some discussion and get input on the different dive ops there.

I'll be arriving on June 1st. I had originally thought about diving Anilao during the week and going to PG on the 6th. Looks like I will likely dive by myself most of the week. Club Ocellaris had the best rates for someone diving alone (still not cheap).

I've decided to stay at least until the 7th to dive with some of the PPD'ers coming from Manila. I could still decide to stay through the whole weekend and go to PG on the 9th.

The general preference seems to be Aquaventure. For me diving by myself. If a group rate could be arranged for the weekend and enough people were coming, then I would be fine with moving resorts for a day or two before heading over to PG.

Any thoughts?

Solana is very nice but also very much a top shelf kinda place...

Try Balai...

If I remember, Solana had the highest rates... they may offer more, but I'm there for the diving.... the more I save on things like rooms, the more I have to dive :D

planet dive, balai and dive and trek offer great shore dive options which should help defer the cost of solo diving

you'll only need to get a guide or dive with a buddy and it's cool...

Jag

So... how many people want to come to Anilao to dive , what days, and where would "they" like to dive? :wink:

If you're bringing a camera and want to find rare stuff, go with Solana.

Here is what some of the stuff Adrien found and has to offer... 'the secrets of secret bay...'

adrien's Site - Secrets of Secret bay

edit: he doesn't mind diving 2 hrs with you as long as it's within safe parameters... usually don't go out of the water unless tank is empty...

edit, edit: Here's another link from a recent digidiver.net guests of Solana... DIGIDIVER :: View topic - A few more from Anilao before we leave for home

Last edited:
If you're bringing a camera and want to find rare stuff, go with Solana.

Here is what some of the stuff Adrien found and has to offer... 'the secrets of secret bay...'

adrien's Site - Secrets of Secret bay

edit: he doesn't mind diving 2 hrs with you as long as it's within safe parameters... usually don't go out of the water unless tank is empty...

edit, edit: Here's another link from a recent digidiver.net guests of Solana... DIGIDIVER :: View topic - A few more from Anilao before we leave for home

How much do you pay to dive and stay there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom