Suggestions for Diving & Golf

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xariatay

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi! My friends are planning a trip to Philippines in Jan 09. Hope to get advises/suggestions for places that would keep the group of divers & non-divers (snorkellers) happy for a week, preferably with availability of golf.
Thanks!!!

PS. They have already visited Alona Beach in 2007.

there's golf in puerto galera - ponderosa (i think)

there's golf in puerto galera - ponderosa (i think)
instant golf buddies in PG (availability to be announced)...
2635595357_2249543386_o.jpg

2636420540_f25e4fd641_o.jpg

and caddy (goes by the name of VoloaP)
1436775369_5209d63ed0_o.jpg

Has anyone golfed on Boracay? We are bringing our clubs and that would be a great surface activity for us. Do they have helicopter shuttle from Panay? I checked on the Internet but did not much information.

Has anyone golfed on Boracay? We are bringing our clubs and that would be a great surface activity for us. Do they have helicopter shuttle from Panay? I checked on the Internet but did not much information.
MV has (the dorky golfer in the picture)... but he's at sea now with a bunch of sailors... should be back online in a few days...

oh, ayan ha... matino sagot ko... wag mo naman sabihin binebentahan kita ng sailor...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom