• Gulf of Mexico

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Caribbean

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • North Sea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

landlocked

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
If time and money were no object, where in the world would you most like to dive? Are there specific dive sites?

You completely left off North America with the exception of the PNW and Mexico. There is world class diving to be found in Florida (and not just the keys), the Gulf Coast off TX and LA (the Flower Gardens) and California (kelp forests, artificial reefs, etc).

Let's not be so eager to "see the world" that we dis the great diving we have right in our own backyard.

:rolleyes:

The Graveyard of the Atlantic, man... North Carolina and VA Beach...

Well, ok, if time and money don't matter I guess I will take Truk (Chuuk) or Bikini...

when people talk about "if money and time were no object" and assume that people would prefer to go somewhere other than the U.S.? I mean diving is sooooooo much more than just tropical resorts, ya know?

scubaredneck once bubbled...
when people talk about "if money and time were no object" and assume that people would prefer to go somewhere other than the U.S.? I mean diving is sooooooo much more than just tropical resorts, ya know?
Tropical resorts are for weenies.. :wink:

landlocked once bubbled...
If time and money were no object, where in the world would you most like to dive? Are there specific dive sites?

If time and money weren't an object, I think I'd hit all those spots, one after another.

Failing that, I think I would plump for the Galapagos. Don't really know why, just would. I'd like to do Truk too, but only after the Galapagos.

You guys are right, tropical resorts are boring.

If money and time were no object I would dive the same places I dive now (only more often) which is anywhere there are caves. A second choice is Great Lakes wrecks. There are caves in different areas around the world that I would like to get to though.

You can keep all that other chit. I'm with O-ring, tropical resorts are for weenies.

scubaredneck once bubbled...
You completely left off North America with the exception of the PNW and Mexico. There is world class diving to be found in Florida (and not just the keys), the Gulf Coast off TX and LA (the Flower Gardens) and California (kelp forests, artificial reefs, etc).

Let's not be so eager to "see the world" that we dis the great diving we have right in our own backyard.

:rolleyes:
The software limited me to ten choices. If someone is willing, I would be agreeable to changing PNW to US.

Back
Top Bottom