Who's diving where this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pula, Adriatic sea (Croatia). I'll try to practice UW photography and I hope I won't froze like last weekend (the sea was 7 C and I wore a wetsuit).

I'll be sweating somewhere in SoCal. 85°F forecast this weekend and 55°F water temp... Was supposed to go to Catalina but the Santa Anas are blowing, so we may dive off Malibu.

I am supposed to go out tonight, but I don't think it is going to happen. The Scripps swell model is projecting a 5 foot swell right now mid channel, and there is a small craft advisory around Catalina right now according to Yahoo's weather info.

Gilboa Quarry on Sunday

I'm hosting a shore dive for our local club in the balmy waters of Lake Michigan. I dove on tuesday and wednesday night. Water temp was about 35. Pretty decent viz for around here this time of year, about thirty feet. Ma nature has since intervened and stirred it up a bit. The ice is off so what the heck.

Jim=-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom