Software Glitch??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kuma1720

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have the Sherwwod Wisdom for the last five years without a glitch. This last Saturday I had my season opener dive and cam home later in the day to download the dives.

The computer and dive computer both acknowledged and successfully downloaded the dives. Later I just don't seem to see it anywhere in the dive logs?? I have never exoerienced this issue before. I tried once more on the software program I have on my laptop and the dives get downloaded with no show of the May 2010 dove??

Any suggestions. Usually the dives are immediately available after downloading, so I don't know what issue happened. I just don't know if it may be my dive computer acting up.

I had the same problem. The date/time on my computer were correct but during the download all of the 2010 dives were changed to 2000. After many unsucessful attempts to contact Sherwood customer no service, I found there was a software update. I downloaded the "new" software and all of my 2010 dives were there with the correct date.

Make sure you backup your dive log before installing the new software. All of my previous dives were erased from the dive log when installing the new software. A quick restore put them all back.

Hope that helps.

I will PM the Sherwood Rep and see if he can help. Otherwise I am lost. I did try the update and I have the most recent, so that should not be the issue.

I hate to answer my own posts, but figured out obvoulsy it was the program. Found the latest on the Sherwood sight and true, the program was saved as a 2000 dive??

I guess this glitch would have been fixed in later versions. Thanks Chicken197!!

Back
Top Bottom