PADI Dive Shops in Portland, Oregon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Karibelle

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Do any of you have recommendations in Portland? Looking for a PADI Open Water Diver class, and would appreciate your thoughts, good and bad.

kari

Kari, not in Portland but across the river in Vancouver -- Seven Seas Scuba --

Seven Seas Scuba - Home Page

I don't know the people very well -- they hosted my IE a couple of years ago -- but they are active and even knew what a BP/W was and even taught in them!

Perhaps this will help.

I would second the vote for Seven Seas. Depending on where you are in Portland, it might be a little bit of a drive, but well worth it. I'm a PADI Master Instructor (was trained and worked in Eugene), but other than my college years, have lived in Portland all my life. Seven Seas is my favorite in the area.

Another nod to Seven Seas Scuba ... although it's 150 miles from my home, I've been down there a couple times, know a few folks from there (hi Janna and Nicolle), and consider it one of the area's better dive shops ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Thanks. A few votes of confidence from experienced users are worth more than a bit of a drive. :)

seven seas is a good option up there..............

Back
Top Bottom