Question RE: QLR Weight System for Solo / Elite2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheTrickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Looking at getting the Elite2 Harness, however will still need around 6kg of weight on top of the 2kg BP.

I see Hollis sell a 'QLR Weight System' for the above system, but I can only find photos of the Pockets themselves - I'm having a hard time visualising them actually 'rigged' to a BP and the harness. Can anyone point me to a photo of them 'in-use' ?

Thanks!!!

Looking at getting the Elite2 Harness, however will still need around 6kg of weight on top of the 2kg BP.

I see Hollis sell a 'QLR Weight System' for the above system, but I can only find photos of the Pockets themselves - I'm having a hard time visualising them actually 'rigged' to a BP and the harness. Can anyone point me to a photo of them 'in-use' ?

Thanks!!!

This should help!

WeightPkt.jpg

Are sir, are a star!!!

Many thanks!!!!!! System ordered today. Always been an Oceanic guy - proves the stuff you learn in - turns into stuff you teach in, so seemed only fitting to move on to the Hollis stuff.

Thanks

WOW I had a pair with only 2 dives on them. I would have sold you mine. I decided to go weight belt after I bought them.

WOW I had a pair with only 2 dives on them. I would have sold you mine. I decided to go weight belt after I bought them.

Well, I finally got all the kit together, and these pockets are far too limiting, as they take up all the space for using the Utility and/or Mini pockets, so yes they are good and fit well with the system, but it leaves you no space on the rig for any 'storage' options. Grr.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom