Hollis DG05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

voodoo36

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone dive one of these new computers yet? I realize they just started shipping, but trying to find ANY reviews or video of them in use has been difficult at best. Currently looking at the Shearwater "Predator", DiveRite "Nitek-Q", and am wondering if the "DG05" should be added to that list of potential replacements for the brick I currently own. Thanks. :popcorn:

I do believe it should be added to your list. I am currently looking at replace a Nitek He and looking at the same models. Trying to get more info on the deco algorithm.

Thanks Jeff and Tortuga Joe. Will be interesting to see how this particular computer rates when compared to the others mentioned above. Seems the debate is currently Predator v. Liquivision, but if the DG05 is a game changer....then I want to know about it.

"Joe"....definitely let us know what you think about the computer after you've had a chance to play with it.

Hollis....if there is a demo video somewhere that shows the DG05 in use, please let me know. Quite frankly, the still shots of the unit I find are nice to look at, but I'd like to see the unit being used. Other computer manufacturers have videos on You Tube/their website which demonstrate their product.....kind of surprised you don't.......yet.

Thanks again, all. CHEERS!!!

Still love my Uemis, but this looks really good. Trimix, OLED, Wireless air integration, next one will be either this or a Predator.

As it's a rebadged Delta P VRX OLED, & VGM is Delta P's proprietary algo, maybe you could find someone who's used it's non OLED predecessor thats been out for some time.

VRx Info

VRX OLED

......Hollis....if there is a demo video somewhere that shows the DG05 in use, please let me know. ........
The "plan" is to create an online class for the DG05: tons of videos that will show how to program the DG05 and in action underwater - both in OC and CC (together with the Prism 2).
I should receive our unit in a week or so (right Nick?) :D

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Last edited by a moderator:
So who has 'em, which dealers, what's the rest of the story? I'd like to put hands on.

So who has 'em, which dealers, what's the rest of the story? I'd like to put hands on.

The major dealer I'm tracking is Dive Gear Express. I've shot them a couple emails asking specifics about the DG05.....their replies back have been quick and VERY helpful.

Back
Top Bottom