ScubaFun, Bayahibe Dominican Republic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sgtchunk

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was looking for a place to dive with in the DR, did a search on ScubaBoard, finding good recommendations for ScubaFun.

Scubafun did a great job for me and my 13 year old daughter. Johnny, the owner, and his staff were top notch. Helpful, friendly and knowledgeable, I would certainly return. My daughter did her open water check out dives and did very well. Roger was her instructor and showed great patience with her when she had trouble equalizing, eventually getting her down in a safe manner.

Scubafun arranged for us to be picked up at an all-inclusive resort that had it's own dive operation and it went seamless. They were on time with only a short drive to the shop. At then end of the dive day the staff would rinse our gear and let us leave it at the shop so we didn't have to lug it back to the resort. Awesome.

Thank you Johnny, Roger, Goulash, Aaron, Nick, Capt. Franco and of course Aurelie.

I'm a dive master and have seen loads of dive operators, these guys were great. Johnny and Scubafun were awesome, be sure to check them if you're in the area.

They are favourite dive operator on the island by a country mile!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom