any deals on media?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I need to buy a new 1 GB fast card today/tonight (or it won't get to me in time) and just wondering if any one has come across a good deal on a card they think is good? US sites are probably the best.

at this stage I am looking at a Transcend and the ScanDisk Ultra II...thanks

alcina is a 140 low enough for you for a 1gb card and not the bottom rung stuff either talking lexar and Ridata

136.50 ridata 1 gb from newegg.com
139.99 ridata 1gb from mydigitaldiscount.com

this major price drop surprised me as in late may i paid 125 for a 512 lexar 40x. but that good since i need to get a few more 1gb cards this fall

hope this helps

tooth

I know I said I'd test it for ya...totally forgot....would the time be different above than below water?

alcina:
Seems like a good price...how fast is the ridata in a 5050 writing a RAW file - more or less as I know it varies...

Cant tell you the exact time, but from what I remember the ridata was the fastest tested card on dpreview.

I do notice that I different speeds, all depending what I photograph...could that be?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom