Dive Buddies Needed, this Sat 8/21 - Anywhere in the San Diego Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShakaZulu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Since I have to go to a friends child batism on Sunday, and Sean and the dewds are diving Friday @ 6:00am, and I haven't dove this week, and everyone else would be at the Wrinkless dive............is there anyone left to go diving Sat???

Agenda for Saterday 8/21 Dives

Dive Buddies:

Roy - (760) 310 2629
Sean
Sam
Ryan
Phage (Not sure anymore, got a nose bleed.....shame)
Jim

Dive Sites:

La Jolla Cove - 7:00am, in the water by 7:30am.

Cardiff Parking Lot - 10:30am (Exploration/Nav dive)

Phage30, I suggest you join us for the La Jolla Cove dive, that way you can give us all an idea of the swell conditions on your way down here. From the forecasts, we should be ok (WARNING: These coastal wave forecasts are HIGHLY experimental and should NOT be relied upon as a primary source of wave forecast information. Significant errors in predicting coastal wave heights and the timing of storm events are known to occur.)

http://cdip.ucsd.edu/models/socal_now.shtml

I can't go Friday moring either...and don't want to drive up for Wrinkles dive with the chance of bad conditions. Let me ask my wife it diving is ok this weekend and get back to you. Right now golf is planned - but I would rather dive than golf. Did you buy a tank at OE? I am still debating it...

ryanarcher:
I can't go Friday moring either...and don't want to drive up for Wrinkles dive with the chance of bad conditions. Let me ask my wife it diving is ok this weekend and get back to you. Right now golf is planned - but I would rather dive than golf. Did you buy a tank at OE? I am still debating it...

I really want to buy a steel tank, but AL will have to suffice for now. Going by there tommorrow, will buy one for sure, just not sure which one yet..............

BTW High Tide is at 12:00pm.............

ShakaZulu:
Since I have to go to a friends child batism on Sunday, and Sean and the dewds are diving Friday @ 6:00am, and I haven't dove this week, and everyone else would be at the Wrinkless dive............is there anyone left to go diving Sat???

HHMMMMM...Interesting, I havn't thought about diving this weekend until I read this post.. I just might have to now!!

Sam_in_SanDiego:
HHMMMMM...Interesting, I havn't thought about diving this weekend until I read this post.. I just might have to now!!

I still owe you breakfast anyway..............

phage30:
Cardiff state beach any time that I can find dive buddy, I can even go on Sunday. Are you going to come?

I have never heard of anyone diving there - do you have a link so I can check out what is there and how the diving is?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom