NAUI Log Books

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gregquinn

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

I am from Durban, South Africa and just completed my NAUI Open Water 1. I have 11 dives to my name and enjoying it thoroughly.

Today I saw some people filling in these nice looking PADI log books. When I did my course all I got was a little yellow ring-binder folder with a few cardboard pages for dive logs and they are finished already. I was wondering where I can get a similar looking book for NAUI or a dive log book that is quite thick and doesn't have those ring-binders (as I am left handed and its terrible writing in them).

Thanks

Your LDS should have more logbook pages for sale. They come in packs...

Your log doesn't have to be agency specific. Of the commercially available logs, I like this one. I don't use it anymore, because I now use a home made log, but I did fill 7 of them before switching formats. It's a very nice log.

Hi Greg.

I know a NAUI instructor here in Durban and I'll see what he gives his students. I'll PM you later today (when I get back from my dive).

Rob

You can also do a search here on SB for Log book pages and download one that members have created ... lots of them available here on the board.

Aloha, Tim

Not sure if it'll be of interest to you, but there are also software program log books like Diving Log 4.0 (available online), and this free web logbook, DiveRecord.com http://diverecord.com/Welcome.asp

Some dive computers come with software (i.e.: some Oceanic dive computers like the Atom 2.0 & VT3).

Richard.

Back
Top Bottom