uwatec aladin pro ultra

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flamebug818

Reaction score
Southern california all ways want a dive buddy
# of dives
50 - 99
hi i was thinking of buying an aladin pro ultra dive computer, i am geting nitrox certified soon and the only other computer i have used is a sunto misquto did not like because a bit small for my taste also thinking of geting sunto gecko or silver plus
how important is computer downloadibleness
cheers
flamebug

did you get any answers to your posting? or did you get that computer? I am looking at getting it on a special for $315 and want to make sure it's a good choice.

thanks,
Alexandra

I have Aladin Ultra and I like it very much. It's minuses are - it doesn't show on the display the water temp or the average depth (Suunto does)- all this data are stored in it's memory and have to be downloaded to the PC.
But Uwaatec's display is big and easy to read - I was even able barely to read it without a mask.
And changing from 21% nitrox to up to 50% nitrox is easy and quick.
Mania

HI this is my computer and it works really good, other minus i can advise are: to change the battery you have to send it back to home as only them can do it, but to be onest it is really longlasting.
actually I am having a problem in finding the belt which can easly brake as my did.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom