Hello fellow divers and instructors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

j00114

Reaction score
My name is Jim. This is my first post to ScubaBoard. To find out a little more information about me, visit my Squidoo Lens.
All the very best in diving and travel...

Jim McMahon:lotsalove:

My name is Jim. This is my first post to ScubaBoard. To find out a little more information about me, visit my Squidoo Lens.
All the very best in diving and travel...

Jim McMahon:lotsalove:

Hi Jim,

took a while before you wrote something after you became conected with ScubaBoard.
It is more easy to use your profile to let people know a bit about you.
Ofcourse without any obligation!

Nice Dives

Robert

I thought I would send a press release sent out about me today. Again, all the best and good diving. Those are great pictures!

Jim McMahon

Home News by Industry Feeds by Industry Our Services Distribute Your News Jim McMahon With turnkey4profit.comTeams Up With LGN Revolution- Monday April 6, 2009
Contact Information Jim McMahon
Owner
turnkey4profit.com
704-408-9047...
j00114@yahoo.com

Jim McMahon, from Charlotte, North Carolina and owner of Turn Key 4 Profit announced a partnership with LGNRevolution.com, a dynamic new Internet business opportunity. LGN Revolution is a product and compensation-focused business that includes an array of software and e-book packages designed to enhance one's online business. According to Mr. McMahon, "LGN meets the three most important drivers for a successful home business: effective and high-demand products, a simple compensation plan that pays large commissions, and an effective marketing system"

The products contained in the LGN Revolution collection includes top name software products, educational products, marketing materials, and resources that were developed by the world's most esteemed business and wealth educators. This system system includes travel vouchers software, books and manuals, plus a full suite of marketing tools to help the home business owner launch their new business in minimum time.

The marketing website is one of the most "turnkey" and cutting edge on the Internet today. According to Jim McMahon, "the website is a pure marketing machine, where prospects that join LGN are not just given access to comprehensive products, but an amazing website that ignites into a marketing machine" This "turnkey machine" also includes extensive tools and resources that are accessed through the member's back office area. The primary job of the LGN Revolution member is to advertise their website.

A very unique aspect of the LGN business is the Managed Marketing Campaigns. In these campaigns, LGN business owners are given personal assistance from industry marketing experts to promote their business. These experts, working for the company, will run the member's marketing campaign each month as if it were their own. This creates an opportunity for those with little or no online business to experience success in their new business.

LGN Revolution is already becoming one of the most profitable business opportunities to hit the internt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom