New to board & looking for info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slydive

New
Reaction score
Hi all - just found this board and am hoping it'll help me find some info on a good dive outfit in Ft. Lauderdale. I'll be heading down there in a couple of weeks. Have done a fair amount of diving in the Keys, but never in FLL. I prefer smaller boats, am traveling without a buddy. Suggestions?

Welcome to the Board. There are lots of good dive ops in the area. What is your dive experience, and what type of diving are you looking to do?

There is Underwater Explorers in Boynton. Keving has a six-pack boat, and is great. It is drift diving, and usually 60'+. His website is Underwater Explorers - SCUBA Diving Boynton Beach, Delray, Palm Beach, Reefs and Wrecks

There is also the American Dream II in Ft. Lauderdale. Captain Todd runs a 46' Newton. It is a great boat, with a great crew. His typical dive is a 70' wreck followed by a 30' reef. His website is ScubaFortLauderdale.com - Home of the American Dream II

welcome aboard

Kevin runs an excellent operation, but it's a tad north of Fort Lauderdale. Todd also runs an excellent operation, but it's not a small boat. Sunstar Aquatics is also excellent and has a small boat in the Deerfiels Beach area. South Florida Diving Headquarters has both small and large boats out of Pompano Beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom