Nearly Newbie...Crystal River Fl Looking for a good dive operation in St.Pete/Clearwa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lea24000

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
HI,
I'm not actually the diver in the family. My husband is visually impaired so I'm posting for him, or will be. Right now I'm trying to find a day dive trip for him this weekend or next as a gift for our 20th anniversary. He loves diving, but doesn't get a lot of opportunity to dive. And..since I bought him a very nice reg. and spear gun for christmas (which is still unused), I thought I would try to arrange him for to actually use it as part of his Anniversary/Father's Day gift..

He has his advanced dive certificate. I found one thread from several years ago that appeared to turn ugly, so I don't feel the information there is still pertinent.

So...if anyone has any recent experience with operators in the St. Pete/Clearwater area, we'll be staying on Madeira, I would really appreciate the guidance.

Thanks!:D

Back
Top Bottom