Hear Ye, Hear Ye...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
It is with GREAT pleasure that I announce my newest Advisor and the board's newest Supervisor: Dee. Please show her the same respect you show the other supervisors. Uh, no... make that show her the respect you SHOULD be showing the other supervisors. You know, treat her like you would me... well no, don't do that! Cuz then she would quit, and we really need her. OK, OK, just be real nice to Dee, or you're gonna have to answer to me Bucko!

Sounds deelightful. An excellent deecision, as she seems a deecent, deependable individual.

Congrats.

congrats darlin, IMHO there is nobody else that deserves this anymore than you do. thanks for everything you do here to help all of us dummies.

steve

OK, GL started this
GL:
Sounds deelightful. An excellent deecision, as she seems a deecent, deependable individual.
Don't forget Deemonic, Deemented, Deetermined (anyone got a dicationary???), Deevoted, Deeper, Deevolved, Deeveloped, Deecentralised, Deespicable, Deemonstrable, Deelerious,,, OK, OK, that's enough... it's time for me to Deesist & Deesert before I get Deestroyed. :D

NetDoc:
OK, GL started this Don't forget Deemonic, Deemented, Deetermined (anyone got a dicationary???), Deevoted, Deeper, Deevolved, Deeveloped, Deecentralised, Deespicable, Deemonstrable, Deelerious,,, OK, OK, that's enough... it's time for me to Deesist & Deesert before I get Deestroyed. :D

Just don't deemote her.

Geez. This is getting deescusting.

Does that job pay a lot more than reg Mod Job? Congrats!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom